Peace to all,The purpose of this site is to bring some rationality to what has become a totally irrational world...The purpose is to call for the freedom and re-instatement of the legal government of Iraq, headed by President Saddam Hussein.
On March 19, 2003 the United States and its 'allies' began a blatant and illegal invasion of the sovereign nation of Iraq, taking place after more than 12 years of crippling sanctions and almost daily bombardments under the pretext of a so called 'no-fly' zone.
The invaders and there supporters gave us powerful sound bytes that were repeated day and night such as 'WMD' and '9-11'. And, after finding very little public resistance, the war of invasion went into full swing with old and new weapons being unleashed on an innocent people. We were invited to the infamous 'shock & awe' campaign in which tons of munitions were dropped on the men, women, and children of Iraq killing and maiming thousands.
On April 9th, 2003 after striking fear into the population, and after decimating the armed forces of Iraq that were standing against the invading armies, we were told the sad reality, that Iraq had indeed 'fallen'.
Members of the legitimate government of Iraq were taken prisoner by the invaders with the ridiculous 'deck of cards' designed to amuse and again belittle a sovereign nation and its people.
On July 22, 2003 Uday and Qusai, the sons of Iraq's legitimate leader, along with Saddam's 13 year old grandson Mustafa, were gunned down by invading forces while they were in their own country and amongst their own people.
On December 14, 2003 it was announced that the legitimate President of Iraq, Saddam Hussein, was captured by the invading forces. President Saddam was then put on a publicly televised display designed to belittle and mock the leader of the sovereign nation with tall tales of a 'foxhole' in which the president was hiding.
What followed and still follows until today was the true face and intention of invasion...Mass murder, torture, theft, rape and pillage. Iraqis were being murdered daily at occupation checkpoints, in their homes, or even in markets and other public places wherever and whenever the invaders felt the needs to show the ungrateful Iraqis the true meaning of 'freedom'. A new occupation installed government has been hand picked to sing praise to the invaders and welcome the occupation as well as easing the theft of Iraq's resources and the murder of its people.
All the while, members of Iraq's only legitimate government (that headed by President Saddam Hussein) sit in jail, abducted by occupation forces, held prisoners in their own land.
What the above facts are designed to achieve is to bring sanity back to a world where right has become wrong and vice versa...Iraq is under illegal military occupation, there is no question or doubt...Members of Iraq's only legitimate government have been abducted and are currently held prisoner or dead...An occupation installed government sits in power and speaks illegally for the once sovereign people and nation of Iraq.
We ask all the free and noble people of the world to do what is right in the eyes of the law and the eyes of God:
1. Refuse to acknowledge or accept the occupation and its installed government (no matter what its shape or form) as the legal spokespersons for the nation or people of Iraq.
2. Refuse to deal with the occupation and its installed government in any shape way or form (goods, trade, services, financing, shelter, arms, etc.).
3. Demand the immediate and unconditional release of all members of Iraq's only legitimate government (that headed by President Saddam Hussein), and demand that these people be reinstated to their proper positions and authorities which were held before the invasion began.
4. Demand the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of all occupation troops from all and every inch of Iraqi land.
5. Demand that reparations are made to the people and government of Iraq for all that has resulted from the 12 years of sanctions and current years of occupation (lives lost, injuries, damage to property, damage to infrastructure, damage to wildlife, stolen artifacts, stolen wealth, lost revenue, lost business, etc.).
Please help do the right thing. Pass this message on to all the people you know, and most importantly, do not be afraid that you are walking against the current of popular opinion or that you are opposing the commands from the programmed media that are being transmitting day and night...
We have all been given the gift of mind, hearing, and sight from our Maker. The real crime is to ignore our instincts of right and wrong and be led on a crusade of war which will bring nothing but destruction in this life and suffering for its participants in the Hereafter.
Send your demand for the freeing of President Saddam Hussein and the re-instatemnet of the legitimate government of Iraq to:
- Amr Musa (Arab League)
- Amnesty International (Amnesty International)
- President George Bush (email@example.com)
- Vice President Cheney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice ( US Secretary)
- US Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad (US embassy)
- PM Tony Blair (Number-10)
P.S. Translations of this page are welcome: